Sorry, this job has expired.
The Results Companies is now hiring a Customer Service Representative. Hiring for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts!
We offer the following:
• Health care benefits
• Bonus incentives
• Strong leadership
• Opportunities for advancement within our global organization
• Business Casual Dress Environment
• Fun and relaxed working environment
• Employee referral bonuses
• Paid training
As the Customer Service Representative you can expect to:
• Assist customers and prospective customers with service, billing and technical concerns via email, phone, or chat, in accordance with The Results Companies policies and procedures.
• Take appropriate action in providing quality and efficient customer service to customers, investigating account issues, responding to general inquires and following up with the customer.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous customer service or call center experience preferred.
• Must be 18 years of age or older and eligible to work in the United States.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background screening as specified under the Results Companies guidelines.
• Must have the ability to multitask, listen, input data, provide solutions, and navigate through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques.
• Must be able to train full time.
• Use multiple computer applications to respond to customer needs.
• Assist customer with basic troubleshooting and questions regarding product or account issues.
• Document customer calls in the database system, including resolutions, issues, and general notes
• Attend continuous training on product and procedural updates.
• Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance.
• Help maintain a good team and working environment by assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in meetings.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Proficient typing and computer navigation skills: typing speed of 25 WPM.
• Superb listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed.
Named the 2013 "Fastest Growing BPO Company" in the Philippines by ICT International, The Results Companies is a successful Customer Experience leader on the move. Award winning solutions are the hallmark of Results' Partnership approach delivering innovative contact center outsourcing services for companies spanning all verticals including Healthcare, Travel & Entertainment, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Retail and Energy. With over 10,000 employees in 19 locations, Results is able to offer domestic, nearshore and farshore solutions. Driving success through Analytic Hiring, Real-Time Data Analytics, State-of-the-Art Technology and centered around Operational Excellence focused on Continuous Improvement ensures that every customer touch is delivered to the highest degree.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.