Seasonal License Agent
Blue Bell, PA
Full time, Part time
$15.00 – $16.00
We are now hiring full- and part-time Seasonal License Agents.
You can look forward to:
• Monthly prize giveaways, including TVs, electronics, tickets to area attractions.
• Monthly Employee Appreciation Weeks that include themed dress down days and birthday celebrations for those who are celebrating their birthday during that month.
• Results Day once a quarter with employee engagement activities, food, snacks, and raffles. The next Results Day is scheduled for 10/4!
• Year-end holiday party celebration on 12/13 that will include food and raffle prizes.
As the License Agent you will be the front line representative of the call center. You will be responsible for handling inbound sales calls during Annual Enrollment Period (AEP). You will also be expected to:
• Review plan information and answer prospect’s questions regarding insurance options, with the goal of closing the sale by enrolling in coverage.
• Be closely aware of call center policies, procedures, and company/client goals and strive to meet those goals.
• Meet various productivity and quality levels established by your specific program.
This position reports to a Supervisor or Program Manager.
• High school diploma/GED
• Prior sales/service experience in a related environment (sales/service, call center preferred).
• Current Accident and Health/Life Insurance license (or recently expired)
• Assertive sales orientation. Have a passion for helping people through sales.
• Must possess the drive to close the sale.
• Demonstrated strong process-orientation and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated aptitude to learn, absorb, and actively use complex information.
• Computer literacy. Ability to use multiple computer programs at one time.
• Take inbound calls from prospective customers and explain features and advantages of medical plans to promote application for insurance.
• Complete a cost / plan analysis to identify the best product for the prospective customer.
• Goal is to determine best plan for the prospective member and enroll them in the plan of their choice.
• Follow a call plan focused on sales and compliance.
• Maintain schedule adherence (attendance, punctuality, use of AUX time).
• Willingly accept and implement feedback to improve sales performance.
• Adhere to all position-specific administrative policies, including but not limited to confidentiality, non-disclosure, and program-specific material usage.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and active listening skills.
We at the Results Companies look forward to seeing all of the returning faces from previous AEP Seasons and also meeting new members of the team! We are excited for the upcoming season and wanted to share some of the things to look forward to along with some of the changes that are in place for this season, including:
• Changes in site leadership.
• New account managers.
• New site training manager.
• New site Grad School Dean.
• Employee development SMEs to partner with agents on career growth opportunities.
Our shuttle service will run from the satellite lot at Union Meeting and Jolly Road (look for the signs), as well as the bus stop at the Plymouth Meeting mall. Please communicate any special needs in regards to parking to the site for consideration.
The site has hired a new security company and a new cleaning company for the site. This has allowed an increase in man hours providing more service to the site.
Revamped break rooms now include Micro Markets, greatly expanding available food options including fresh salads, fruits, and pre-made food items.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Results Companies
Global HQ 100 NE Third Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301